This position performs a variety of technical work for St. Croix County’s Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and Financial system including providing technical support and training to users, troubleshooting system issues, completing system analysis and working on system enhancements.
• Performs systems analysis to identify maintenance needs or enhancements to existing ERP system.
• Develops work plans for ERP related software upgrades.
• Evaluates complex core HR and Finance business needs.
• Creates system and end-user documentation.
• Analyzes and monitors software performance.
• Plans system testing to ensure that programs function together correctly and meet County requirements.
• Identifies and resolves technical issues for users.
• Develops and conducts ERP related training sessions and user group meetings.
• Maintains interface/file feeds between the County, financial institutions and benefit providers.
• Partners with SME’s to develop and maintain related user and technical procedures, guidelines and manuals.
• Configures, tests and assigns security and data access roles.
• Defines software system gaps and assists users to develop process improvement efforts.
• Performs fact-finding activities to determine if existing processes could be enhanced.
• Designs, modifies, tests and schedules new and existing reports.
• Monitors and troubleshoots service desk tickets for all Oracle platform related issues.