December 17, 2021 at 3:34 pm #5050Travis SpoehrParticipant
Applications are being accepted for a full-time Systems Administrator I position in the Lincoln County Information Technology Department. To be considered, applicants must complete and submit a Lincoln County Employment Application form.
Essential Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Assists in configuration and deployment of, monitors, maintains, and supports LAN/WAN infrastructure devices including firewalls, switches, IP Cameras, IoT devices and sensors, VPN access, Internet, virtual and physical servers, IP phones, routers, and wireless.
• Researches, recommends and tests hardware, software, and network configurations in order to develop guidelines to ensure system compatibility and better service to end-users.
• Diagnoses systems hardware, software, and operator problems.
• Recommend or perform actions to correct/troubleshoot problems including equipment repairs.
• Maintains and enforces security compliance based on industry standards and best practices.
• Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with the operating system, hardware, and installed applications.
• Provides scheduled on-call and 24×7 technical support as part of an on-call rotation.
Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Functions
Associate’s degree and a minimum of two years of progressive work experience in computer operations, information processing, systems analysis, applications development, system support or a closely related field.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of one year of progressive work experience in computer operations, information processing, systems analysis, applications development, system support or a closely related field.
Starting salary is $25.54 per hour. Eligibility for Lincoln County benefit package including; health, dental, life, LTD, vision, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay and Wisconsin Retirement System.
Applicants must complete a Lincoln County Employment Application form, click here. Applications can be uploaded, faxed to (715) 539-8053 or returned to 801 N. Sales Street, Merrill, Wisconsin.
LINCOLN COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Full job description and the application can be found here: https://co.lincoln.wi.us/jobs
- This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Travis Spoehr.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.